Sunday 21 September 2008

Tennessee Farm Girls...

I know I posted an image from this session back in August, but I've had a very busy fall season and FINALLY finished editing this session. Can I just take advantage of this opportunity to show off my mom? My mom and her twin sister (Betty and Letty) are proud to be Tennessee farm girls, can you tell!? We had a short 30 minutes to shoot these one evening while I was in Utah, but I'm so pleased with how they turned out. Aren't they just the cutest grandmas ever??? Love you, Mom!

betty_blog3


betty_blog2

betty_blog7
bett_blog4

betty_blog6


5 comments:

Liska said...

Bev, last night I couldn't fall asleep thinking about those fantastic pictures! Your Mom and her Sister are beautiful.
Have a nice day :) Eliza

Julie Fraser Photography said...

These are great!! They give me a good feeling inside. I'm sure you mom loved them.

Bea said...

Great pictures! beautiful twins! :)

Kristin Cook said...

aaawwwww...how sweet! These are great and I'm sure they will just cherish them :)

Marta said...

If I were your Mom, I'd love to print one of them as a wall paper and keep it in living room :)
or maybe ...I don't have to be your Mom to do so?
Love them!