Sunday 12 April 2009

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone had a great day today celebrating with loved ones. I love this time of year. All the new life, and colors of Spring...they inspire me. My good friend (and former Elle model), Marta, and I got together last week to break in our new studio gear. It was so much fun, yet kinda scary to be in FRONT of the camera for a change. My family is just thrilled to finally have a decent picture of me. What do you think?

Here is Marta first:
Marta_03

Marta_02

Photobucket

And here I am:
Bev_02

Bev_04

5 comments:

Carla said...

Wow! I am speechless...
Bev, you are stunning, and cute! Can't wait to see you later this week.
Carla

Marta said...

I can see an octa reflex in my eye!!! Super!

and of course I love those pictures (because I love everything you do)!
and HONESTLY: They are the best pictures of myself taken ever :)

Eliza: "Wish You Where Here" lalala

Kellie and Justin said...

bev, you are beautiful inside and out!

Liska said...

You BOTH look like Elle models.
Bev, we miss you. All the best for you.

Angela Fielding said...

You two are gorgeous!!!