Wednesday 27 July 2011

Farm Goodness

I love coming to Utah in the summer and being able to spend time with our families and extended families. What a joy! Last week I had the chance to spend some quality time with my niece, Karin, and her little family. How crazy it was to be photographing her new baby girl, Stella. It doesn't seem that long ago that her mom was born. I was 12 years old and my mom let me fly on a plane by myself from California to Utah to greet my niece Karin into the world. Am I really that old? Already??? Anyhow, the sweetest old lady lives directly behind my parents in Lehi and was very kind to let us take some photos on her old farm property. It was a magical place for me! Enjoy a sneak peek at what we came up with...

Photobucket

Photobucket
This was my grandmother's carriage. I have black and white photos of my mother and her twin sister sitting in this carriage when they were babies. What a special heirloom for our family!

Photobucket
This little guy wasn't so sure about having his picture taken.

Photobucket
Riding the red rocket ship to the moon...

Photobucket
This is seriously one of my faves from the session.

Photobucket
Baby Stella...she looks just like her mom when she was a baby :)

3 comments:

Karin said...

Where on earth did you find such beautiful children?! ;)
We had such a great time taking pictures with you and we can't wait to see the rest! Thanks for the teaser!! These are gorgeous!

nancy said...

Nice photos,thanks fro sharing...
Service Apartments in Bangalore

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.