Thursday 26 June 2008

I'm back!

I'm finally back on line after nearly 2 weeks of vacation time with my family! It's been a crazy but wonderful 2 weeks, and now I'm ready for a vacation from my vacation. I'm down at Lake Powell, near Paige, Arizona for some serious water skiing and cliff jumping fun! We're staying in a little hotel in the middle of the desert and, what do you know, they have wireless internet! Woo-hoo! So, for my good friends (and biggest fans) who have been waiting a few weeks for their sneak preview (sorry, guys), I am posting just a FEW of about a million adorable family pictures! I'll try to post a few more tomorrow after we come in from the lake. Thanks for your patience, guys! Enjoy!









1 comment:

Jess said...

You raced in the 5K huh? Awesome! Yup. I'm in Provo. We live along the parade route though and conveniently went camping elsewhere...