Tuesday 28 October 2008

Luck of the Irish!

I met up with this cute Irish family for a fun family session yesterday. They told me this is the first time they've EVER had professional pictures taken of their family! I refuse to believe it. Their kids were just oozing with charm and major cute-ness. Especially the oldest one, Liam. I see a real future in modeling for that little guy. Watch out mom and dad! Enjoy your sneak preview.


smith_blog2

smith_blog6

smith_blog3

Just look at those eyes! Mmmm.
smith_blog5

This is Liam's "serious" face.
smith_blog1

smith_blog9

and, of course, the two who started it all...
smith_blog10

9 comments:

Kellie and Justin said...

they ARE oozing with cuteness! their kids are adorable. I always love checking out the pics you've taken.

Rob and Erin said...

Oh, Bev! Thanks for the preview! We are sooo excited!!! They look great :0) You're awesome!

Wendy said...

You do beautiful work Bev. I am a friend of Tiffany's (great pics of them to BTW) just starting out in the photography business I would love to know what's in your camera bag.

JuliaGulia said...

Bev,
I am a friend or Michelle Kieswetter. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind telling me how you got started. And what camera you would recommend for a newbie. Thanks I love your work.
Julia

http://whitmerclan.blogspot.com/

Bev Robison said...

Thanks everyone for the great comments! Wendy and julia gulia (that is not really your name, is it?) to answer your questions, I am mostly using my Nikon D300 with a 50mm 1.4 lens. I have a few other bits and pieces, but those 2 are my life-savers. Hope that helps!

Jeana Bird said...

Bev, I haven't been to your blog for a week or so and I have missed out...these shot are so beautiful. I love them. You work is wonderful!

fiona said...

Wow, wonderful pictures! You are a great photographer! I'm Erin's sister (lucky aunt to those 3 cuties :) so I came to check out the photos, and again -- WOW!

Marci said...

These pictures are so beautiful! Great to see you guys in full color again! Wow Bev Robinson, you are a great photographer... and you had some really good subjects too.

Anonymous said...

and, of course, the two who started it all...

That's my favioute sentence:D really! ;) haha

but by the way! that family are cute!. i love the blod hair, and the i just love that they always smiling!