Sunday 30 November 2008

Jazz Man...

I know I've been away from the blog for a while...sorry about that! This has been SUCH a busy month for me. I seriously cannot believe that November is already ending. How did that happen?

This Wednesday, I will be presenting Part 2 of "Photography & Your Kids: the basics." The class will begin at 7:00. If you missed Part 1, or would like to go over it again, come at 6:00 for a review session. I am not charging any fee for the class; however, I am asking for a minimum 50PLN donation per class to go towards my favorite charity: One Heart, Bulgaria. Send me an email if you are interested in attending.

I don't like to post without a picture, so here's another favorite of my oldest son (11) from our family session recently. He is a stellar musician, specializing in piano, baritone and voice. He auditioned a couple of weeks ago for the Middle School competitive band that travels to Russia in February. He didn't feel very confident that he would make the team as a 6th grader. Nevertheless, he surprised us this morning with the news that he made the cut! Woo-hoo! He is so excited!


jonah laughing

4 comments:

Lucy Filet said...

Congratulations to your son!

I'll be at the class, but I assume you know that:). I have a couple more photos to email you though.

Marta said...

It is really difficult to leave a comment on your blog and don't repeat myself. Or I should rather say it's challenging...
as simple as it is:
I like it very much :)

pauL said...

I didn't know he played the piano. You'll have to bring him to Pat's BBQ on the 27th.
pauL

Wendy said...

Hi Bev,
I was just wondering if I could have more info on your class? email me wendycarter_01@msn.com
thanks