Saturday 7 February 2009

Almost Famous...

Some exciting news...for those of you who speak Polish, go to your nearest supermarket and pick up the latest issue of Twoje 9 Miesiecy. This is something like Pregnancy Magazine in the US. I had the honor of being interviewed by a good friend, Izabela Gornika-Zdziech, who asked me to please share some tips on taking better maternity and baby pictures, and why I feel that they are important times to document with photographs. Part 1 (maternity) ran in January, and Part 2 (babies) is hot off the press! Despite my inability to read Polish, it's so exciting to see something I've worked hard to create being featured in a magazine. Thank you, Izabela!


magazine covers

baby article 1

pregnancy article 1

baby article 2

13 comments:

Stephanie said...

How exciting--even if it is in Polish!!! Also your work is AMAZING!!!! When you are in town let me know and I want you to take picture of my family and especially of my boys!!! ; )

Floats said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Floats said...

Bev, that's great. Congratulations!

XOXO
K

Wendy said...

that's way exciting! How fun for you :)

pores j gig said...

hahah ;) my Sister Star! ;) you're cool! and you know it, i like the pictures;)

Anonymous said...

Hi there Bev, Lana told me about your work and blog (I'm an old friend of hers). I have loved looking through your pics - they are fantastic! Would love to see more snippets from your Xmas calendar - it looks amazing. Will keep watching your blog :) Happy days, Angie

Jeana Bird said...

Bev, that is AWESOME!!!! I wish I could get a copy. To even be in print is incredible!! Congrats and you deserve it, you are amazing!

Marta said...

yes, yes, yes
la la la

hopefully you cannot hear me :)
I'm very happy for you!
(and for me - because I have this luck to know you)

Liska said...

Congratulations, Bev! You're my hero :)

pauL said...

Wow Bev, that's exciting. I read Polish.. I read it, they said you're good.
pauL

Jami said...

congratulations Bev! The pics look amazing. How exciting to see your work in print. And wish your mom a happy bday for me- love that picture!

Bev Robison said...

Thanks, everyone for the wonderful comments! I've had a lot of fun photographing over here in Warsaw. Being in a Polish magazine is kind of surreal...

I still need someone to read the newest article to me (Marta?)

Kellie and Justin said...

i just knew you would be famous someday!! how great! and fun to see little luci in there too! you are ever so talented..