Sunday 5 July 2009

I'm back!

I know, I know. It's been a few weeks since I've posted anything new. Well, what can I say? It's summertime!!! We left Warsaw 3 weeks ago, and have been playing and playing here in Utah ever since. I have a few recent sessions that I'd like preview here. I'll begin with a few from a large family group that I shot up in American Fork Canyon for a friend of mine from college. (Thanks again for your help, Jess!) Let me know what you think. I'll be posting more soon. Happy Summer!

carpenter family 13

Photobucket

carpenter family 02

Photobucket

carpenter family 03

carpenter family 11

4 comments:

Floats said...

I love them! Thanks so much Bev.

grandmom k said...

LOVE These .... made me cry ....
what a wonderful capture my beautiful best gifts
Thanks Bev and Jess
k. carpenter

Jess said...

They look beautiful! I can't believe I shot some of those. hehehehe Just goes to show that it's not all just camera work. I love the way you cropped #4. :) Way to go!

pores j gig said...

such a beauty pictures! of those families! i love them.
I always dreaming about going to American Fork, Im jealous.;)

you know im going to czech republic!:) for YSA conferece;) and I will go to Prague, so if you have time let me know:) i will be there just for one day;)

take care sister