Sunday 17 April 2011

Finding my way back...

Hi, there! I know, I know...it's been SUCH a long time since I've posted anything new. As many of you know, I've taken something of a "sabbatical" from professional photography for the past year and a half (since we moved to Prague). Although I've really enjoyed this time with my 4 wonderful, active children (who just don't ever seem to stop growing!) I do miss the creative outlet that photography has been to me for so many years. So, as I slowly find my way back to the photographic world, allow me to share with you just a few of my favorite shots from the last year and half. Just because I'm on sabbatical, doesn't mean my camera is collecting dust. Just one for tonight. More tomorrow. Enjoy :) Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say, the pics were serious eye candy! keep up the great photographic work!
Resume Template

Sofia Leo said...

Thank You for the comment! Your photography is beautiful!

Sofia Leo

Bev Robison said...

Thanks, Chandra and Sofia!