Thursday 18 December 2008

"I'm leaving on a jet plane..."

Wasn't John Denver the BEST??? Wade and I spent one our very first dates at a John Denver outdoor concert back in 1992. That was one of my favorite nights ever! Today is our 15th wedding anniversary... can you believe it? Have we really been married for that long? Are we really getting that old?

Anyhow, we're off to the the US tomorrow for a 2 1/2 week holiday with our loved ones. The taxi arrives at 5am to deliver us to the airport (heaven help me...). I'm so excited to be in Utah for Christmas this year! We'll be able to see ALL of our families, and it's been snowing there this week, so the skiing should be primo! The kids are completely wired and have been bouncing off the walls all night. We may have to duct tape them to their beds soon.

I created photo calendars as gifts for our families this year. I'd love to post all of the pages here, but I'm afraid I'd spoil the surprise for a few people. Here's one page, just a teaser...

April_Lorin

Happy Holidays, everyone!

4 comments:

Globetrekking Mom said...

I hope you enjoy your holidays with your family. While i only knew you for a short time, I am glad I met you. You are very talented and have taught me well. I find myself critiquing pictures now and I remember alot of the things we discussed. I hope that in the long run I do get better at this. You rock!

Jess said...

Seriously beautiful!! Travel safe. Excited you'll be in Utah!

Liska said...

Bev, I miss you so much! All the best in the New Year for all of you. Have a lovely holiday :)
Your calendar is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I Miss you!:)
when you come back! i cant wait;)