Friday 5 December 2008

Not a closet Twilight fan...

I just got back from seeing "Twilight" at the Zloty Teraszy cinema tonight. Aaaaaaaahhhh! It was infuriating and intoxicating at the same time. But, I am so relieved to finally see this movie. I can't tell you how long I've been waiting. My husband was about ready to have me institutionalized, I'm sure! And yet, he took off work early today to buy tickets to see Twilight just because he knew it would make me happy. I love that man.


If you haven't read the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, go out and buy yourself these books NOW! You will thank me later, I promise. Or, better yet, just tell me "Bev, I haven't read these books," and I will make sure they are wrapped and under your Christmas tree in no time. Great stories, great author. Go read!

3 comments:

Liska said...

I've been thinking about those books since I read about them on your blog. I even saw them in EMPiK, but didn't know buy or not to buy... Finally I've bought all books by E. Giffin and have read them all so tomorrow I go to get my copies of Mayer. Thanks for inspiration, Bev :)

Marta said...

OK, I'll get them, too :)
We were at Empik together with Liska, and even talked about them... but it wasn't the time. And now it is. I trust you :)
and love you.

Anonymous said...

Sis. that movie is tight! He's 17 ;) and cute!;)
Promise me. next time I go to the movies with you