Tuesday 22 July 2008

I love this girl...

Thanks to my sister-in-law, I had some wonderful one-on-one time with my youngest daughter, Lorin, today. My baby girl is nearly four years old and it just kills me that she is getting so big! So, of course, being the photog mom that I am, I decided it was time to take her picture! If you look carefully at the last picture, you will see a grasshopper flying right next to Lorin! Pretty cool, eh?



Color, or black and white? Which do you prefer?
This is Lorin making her "I miss Daddy" face.


Do you see the grasshopper???

2 comments:

April said...

these are beautiful! I love the scenic view too, so pretty! Your little gal is a doll- oh, and I prefer the color version of that photo!

gillar girl said...

bev! these are so gorgeous! you are so talented.