Sunday 13 July 2008

Marin...

Just before we left Warsaw for our summer holiday, I volunteered part of an afternoon to teaching a Girl Scout troop how to take better pictures. I didn't have a babysitter that afternoon, so I brought my six year-old along to do some modeling. This picture is a result of that very short class. Isn't she beautiful? I feel like such a bad mom, though. This is one of the only decent pictures I have of Marin from this past year, and it was completely unplanned. I guess that is the fate of any photographer. The more pictures you take for others, the fewer you take of your own kids! Either that, or my kids have just learned how to "scatter" whenever the camera comes out. What do you think? Do your kids tend to "scatter," or do they ham it up for the camera? Post a comment!

No comments: