Sunday 17 August 2008

Classic trucks and twin grandmas...

Well, I'm back in Poland now and working hard to get the kids through the jet-lag, which is always such a pleasant experience. I'm trying to get caught up now on a few summer sessions, but first I want to show you a few from my own family (who are most likely checking the blog daily for a sneak peak!) So, here are just a couple of teasers for you! The first is my brother and his cute family (plus my dad's vintage truck). My brother has cancer and just finished six weeks of radiation and chemo. Doesn't he look amazing considering what he's gone through?! The second is my mom, Betty, and her identical twin, Letty. They grew up on a farm in Tennessee. Can you tell? Too cute! I must post a few more of these when I have time.





2 comments:

Cheryl Kawamura said...

Hi Bev, I am a friend of Paul and Tiffany..She told me about your website! What beautiful pictures you take. I hope when you come back to the states you will take some appointments. Those are beautiful!!Cheryl Kawamura

Stephanie McBride said...

that wheel barow (sp?) one is to die for !!! love it!!! i want to hang it up in my office just because it makes me smile !