Thursday 7 August 2008

Tiara Boutique...

Let me preface this post by saying that I did not take the following pictures (boo-hoo)...they were taken by another Salt Lake photographer, Angie Monson, to advertise a new kid's clothing boutique in Sugarhouse. Aren't these amazing photos? Well, the shop is equally STUNNING! I left there with 2 new dresses for my youngest daughter and some baby legs for a friend. Everything in there was TDF cute! If you have a hankering for some fresh, fun, vintage style clothes for your kids, don't walk, RUN to this store! I met the owner and she is super friendly. She' offering $10 off of a $50 purchase right now. I love to see these styles on kid's that I shoot (hint, hint). Tiara Boutique is at 1952 S. 1100 East in Salt Lake City. Go check it out!

No comments: