Wednesday 10 September 2008

Coolest Family Ever...

Yup, these guys win the prize! (What is the prize, you say? Well, I'll have to think about that and get back to you.) But, don't they just look amazing? It looks like I've worked out the magic formula...blue vintage truck + good-looking family = totally cool family pictures. This is my brother 's family (the same one you see in my blog header). You might be seeing more of them soon, because it's taking me a LONG time to through all their gorgeous session pics!

paul's fam Pictures, Images and Photos

paul and tiffany Pictures, Images and Photos

7 comments:

Robert, Jeana, and Brooke said...

Man, I want family photos like this! Great job! I love everything about them. Oh and I love your new avi (I posted this on the forum but didn't know if you would see it).

Kara May said...

Wow Bev, that first image took my breathe away - stunning!! Great job!

Bev Robison said...

Thank you, Jeana and Kara, for the nice comments! I love comments! My brother's family really is that cool ;)

Jess said...

I am so in love with that first one too. It reminds me of my childhood my dad is so into restoring cars (but he is a chevy guy)

I so love this idea for a family photo.

Oh, and i love your new photo of you.

Bev Robison said...

Thanks, Jess! That truck belongs to my dad. We borrowed it for the session. My mom actually came up with the idea. Oh, she's a clever one.

Sarah said...

Fantastic site, Bev! Your pictures are amazing. Hope you're all doing well! Let us know if you get to London...
xoxo Sarah

Tiffany Berg Coughran said...

Bev - these pictures you've taken of our family are stunning! They make us look very cool : )

Truly - they are priceless!!! We are so impressed and couldn't be more excited!