Friday 26 September 2008

My favorite models...

I have been such a blog slacker lately! Sorry! The kid's school is keeping me so busy these days. Anyhow, the sun FINALLY decided to make an appearance here in Warsaw after 3 long weeks of dark, gray and rainy skies. So, of course the first thing I did was grab the camera and run to my nearest favorite shooting location. I drug my girls along for what I told them would be a "fashion show." Imagine their disappointment to realize they were the only ones in it! Despite their fighting with each other almost the ENTIRE time, I ended up with quite a few favorites! Warning: this is going to be a BIG post!

marin_urban5
urban_lorin5
urban_marin4
urban_jumping girls
urban_marin3
urban_lorin4
urban_lorin3
urban_lorin2
urban_marin2 Marin Robison
urban_lorin1
urban_marin1

Thanks for staying with me!

5 comments:

Liska said...

I love your pictures, Bev. Your kids have a great Mum and they will have lovely memories in the future.
Have a nice weekend,
Eliza :)

Carla said...

Bev,
I love your pics and your girls! I miss you!
Carla

Jami said...

Great pictures Bev, love the backgrounds. Your girls are beautiful. Can they date my boys
someday?

Angie Monson said...

all adorable! Love the locations and colors. I also love your new logo!

Bev Robison said...

Thanks, everyone for the wonderful comments! You guys are the best!

Eliza - I love your BLOG! Youa re amazing!
Carla - I miss you, too!!!
Jami - Heck ya!
Angie - Believe it or not, these were all shot at the same location! It's my amazing new find! So excited! Thanks for stopping by!