Saturday 24 January 2009

Giggles...

It's late and I should be in bed, but I couldn't resist posting just one, little sneak peek from today's session. If I have time tomorrow, I will try to post a few more of this cute Dutch family. Here are 2 of their girls (who are actually good friends and classmates of my own girls). They were camera-shy for about 30 seconds...and then they realized how cool it is to have your picture taken....again and again and again...Thank you for a fun time, girls!

femkemarit_3

femkemarit_2

femkemarit_1

collage_1

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Darling girls and great pics. You are amazing!

Jami said...

what cuties! great job on indoor shots!

Marta said...

very pretty :)
girls and pictures!

pores j gig said...

aaaa they are so cute!!!!;) i love the "mix"

Annette said...

Your images are truly inspiring Bev. I hope I can take photos this good someday. You are such an artist!

Bev Robison said...

Thanks so much for all the nice comments! You guys made my day :)