Sunday 11 January 2009

Snow Day!

Meet my nephew, Matt. I've been his aunt since I was about 10 years old, and boy could I tell you some stories...but I won't (you can thank me later, Matt). While I was in Utah over the holidays, I got together with some photographer friends that I met at Skye Hardwick's workshop last summer. Matt was in need of some new headshots, so I convinced him to come along and do some modeling for us. It must have been rather intimidating, having 5 women all pointing a camera at him at the same time...but Matt was cool as a cucumber, and we ended up with some fabulous images! Thanks for the good times, Matt!

matt_blog6

matt_blog7

matt_blog2

matt_blog3

matt_blog5

matt_blog4

matt_blog1

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!, that's so cool, i like the photoshoot, this one where he's sitting on the red "chair" ;) because i love red;).


you're the best!

Carla said...

Bev,
What great pictures of Matt!I am so excited. I have wanted him to get some picture taken and these are the best I could imagine! You rock!
Carla

Marta said...

I wish I had an aunt like YOU :)
love the red chair pic!

Bev Robison said...

Thanks, Marta, but I don't think I'm old enough to be your aunt;) Are you back!

Stephanie McBride said...

yay!~!!! i have been waiting and waiting to see your images and i love every single one of these! you are such a talented girl. i loved seeing you again.
you are fun to be around!
come back soon!
steph

Jeana Bird said...

Bev, I love all of these. Great shots! I love the variety. It was so fun to hang out with you can't wait for the summer! Please let me know where to send the shots I got, if he even wants them. THANKS!

Amanda said...

Your work is ASTOUNDING!!! I have known Matt for 10 years and you have captured his cool essence! He's a very lucky nephew!