Friday 16 January 2009

Gone swimming...

...with the camera!!!

These were some of the first pictures I took with my new Olympus 1030SW that I got for Christmas. This little point-and-shoot is waterproof, freezeproof, shockproof, and dustproof...I can actually let the kids shoot with this one and just sit back and relax, cause it's not going to break! :) These were taken in an indoor pool...my kids and a few of the cousins just goofing around. It felt so weird just jumping into the pool with a camera in my hands! A first for me...I am loving this new toy!

swim_3

swim_4

swim_2

swim_1

5 comments:

Marta said...

what?... how.. when?...
I leave you for a ...while and? you 're surrounded by... kids in a water!
I do need to check your blog more often!
You are amazing, you know it but it is always nice to hear :)
I love those!!!!
and I admire you jumped to the pool with the camera!
I wasn't that courageous...
is that the same olympus that my pink?

Bev Robison said...

Marta, I think so! Check your model #. It's the 1030SW

Wendy said...

how fun is that? such cute pics!

Anonymous said...

wow, it opens up a whole new world of possibilities doesnt it! Love Bubbles!!

Jess said...

That's cool I better get one.