Wednesday 7 January 2009

I Love Luci...

We just got back from a fabulous trip to the States for Christmas. While we were there, we were lucky enough to greet our brand new baby neice, Luci, into the world. She was born just after Chrstimas (the best gift ever), and weighed in at only 6 pounds. This tiny little peanut had us all wrapped around her little finger in no time. I was fortunate enough to have a few minutes alone with her and mama at 3-days old. Here are a few of my favorites from our photo debut:

Luci_01

Luci_02

Luci_04

Luci_05

Luci_06

Luci_08

11 comments:

Jeana Bird said...

Bev, these are gorgeous. I love ALL of them. I can't believe this was your first newborn!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

Wendy said...

Hey Bev,
These are beautiful! As if we expect anything less from you!!! She is so prescious! You are inspiring!

Jess said...

Oh my I love all of these but that last one is Ahh-mazing! Hope you had a great trip here...and it snowed again. I wish we could have met up but the holidays are crazy busy.

Kellie and Justin said...

Bev, you are amazing!! thanks so much for taking these pictures of our sweet baby. they are priceless.
love ya,
kellie

pauL said...

Wow.. as usual, more great pictures from the world of Bev. Hope your stay was pleasant in the States.

Globetrekking Mom said...

Your niece is adorable. Loved all the pictures. Hope you had a great holiday!

Jami said...

these are beautiful- a girl I am so jealous! It was great seeing you, glad you got back safely.

Bev Robison said...

Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone! She is such a sweet, sweet baby.

pores j gig said...

ooooOooo.... so cute!

Marta said...

Beautiful...
The very first thing I did after coming back home was checking your blog!
Hopefully it is not sick yet, I'm adicted :)))

Liska said...

They are absolutely AMAZING! Wow!!! The second is my favourite one. I love the idea with a basket. It reminds me of a bread basket, so you can see how little is she. Gorgeous. Looking at your photos I'm starting to dream about the next newborn to ask you for taking some pics... ;-)